a leading global provider of independent, actionable analysis for the
investment community. IDEAglobal provides research on fixed income and foreign exchange
markets in over 80 different countries, and its clients include the world’s
largest financial institutions, hedge funds and central banks, as well as the
retail investor community. IDEAglobal
helps investors, institutions, and professionals manage money and quickly reach
confident trading decisions in all major liquid markets worldwide, including
bonds, currencies, financial futures, options.
For the past twenty years, IDEAglobal has been the benchmark supplier
for players in the financial markets.
FX Economist Singapore
As part of our plans we are looking for a FX Economist (Singapore).
Position/Title: FX Economist
- Provide written research on the FX market encompassing short to medium term directional views on G10 and Asian currencies.
- Appear on television representing IDEAglobal views and additionally liaise with the press.
- Interacting with FX strategists and economists in the banking community.
- 0 to 2 years experience in the FX market in either an active research capacity including a good understanding of economics issues/themes impacting the FX market.
- Ability to interface easily with clients/media;
- Masters Degree in Economics
Growth Potential and a challenging learning environment.
All interested applicants should forward their resume to:
More IDEAglobal Information
Our London office is reviewing resumes and interviewing for the following positions; Sales Executives or Corporate Relations Executives. Please forward all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org