... from the IDEApro Suite
[MKT] FX market strategy for 27 Sep
[MKT] (FX market strategy update) The USD regained its heavy tone as this week began, with USD/JPY trading within half a point from the 100.00 mark while EUR/USD climbed to a 1-1/2-week high well over 1.1250.
9/26/2016 4:11:37 PM
[USD] US Preview: Consumer Confidence
[USD] The September Conference Board consumer confidence report will be released on Tuesday, 27 September at 10:00EDT (14:00GMT). We expect the headline measure will decrease to around 98.0 in August, versus the 101.1 reading that occurred in August. Despite broader expectations for maintained gains moving forward, we expect a decrease will be seen in August, bringing the headline measure to around 98.0.
9/26/2016 3:27:39 PM
[USD] US Preview: S&P/Case-Shiller
[USD] The July S&P/Case-Shiller composite home price index will be released on Tuesday, 27 September at 09:00EDT (13:00GMT). Alongside expectations for further gains in the coming quarters, we expect the S&P/Case-Shiller home price index will show relatively maintained support in July on a m/m basis. However, this is likely to yield modest downward pressure on the composite-20 measure on a y/y basis, to around 5.00% in July.
9/26/2016 2:58:24 PM
[EUR] German IFO jumps unexpectedly
[EUR] German IFO jumps unexpectedly: for a review of Monday's data, please see below.
9/26/2016 2:39:14 PM
IDEAglobal clients have been asking if we could make some revisions to the FX service
on Thomson Reuters (IDEAFX). In response we have added a number of benefits for you:
- Streamlined product structure for ease of use.
- Reordered technical pages to allow users to more quickly review our technical calls on major FX pairs.
- Daily CNH analysis (IDEAFX70) in light of the surge in FX volume seen in the offshore market over recent quarters.
Download the IDEAFX product guide here.
IDEAglobal TV, Videos & Media
IDEAglobal products on Bloomberg
IDEAglobal products can now be accessed on Bloomberg in two ways:
1. NH IDE. This will pull up all of IDEAglobal’s research in a newswire format, from which you can scroll down and click onto the analysis or strategy piece of interest. Additionally, based on your subscription you will also have access to IDEAglobal research within relevant Bloomberg news feeds.
2. IDGL. This provides a menu for IDEAglobal’s products, arranged by their key sections: FastTrack, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, and Strategy. This then allows the user to drill down to specific articles on the markets covered by IDEAglobal. (See example here.)
IDEAglobal's main products are:
• FX and FX options - G10 and EM foreign exchange markets
• Global Rates - G10 money and government debt markets
• EM Asia - FX and debt markets in Emerging Asia
If you have any questions or would like a trial then please contact us at
IDEAglobal launches an improved and enhanced version of Global Rates portfolio on Reuters
IDEAglobal Tops 1st Quarter Currency Survey
IDEA and Policymakers
IDEAglobals focus is to provide independent, forward-looking actionable research on the global financial markets twenty-four hours a day.
The IDEAfirst Team
Meet the individuals who produce our market moving insights.
About IDEA Morning Briefings
The flagship of IDEAglobal: our indispensable daily faxes. From Asia to North America, we deliver the professional key analysis every business day.