... from the IDEApro Suite
[MKT] US/European bond strategy - 29 Sep
[MKT] Treasuries and Bunds are trading about flato n the day, as are European equity indices -- while the S&P future is up by 5-10 points. But bonds stand to make further gains if share markets resume correcting.
9/29/2015 10:57:18 AM
[MKT] FX Strategy - Risk aversion fades, but...
[MKT] FX Strategy - Risk aversion fades, but JPY upside still preferred. EUR struggling to benefit from strong confidence data. GBP has potential for a sharp rally.
9/29/2015 10:33:17 AM
[INT] News & Rumours from Asia/Europe
[INT] News & Rumours from Asia/Europe - please see below.
9/29/2015 10:14:34 AM
[EUR] Surge in Eurozone economic sentiment in Sept
[EUR] The tone of the Sep EU Commission's survey on the Eurozone is even more robust than our above-consensus expectation, with the headline economic sentiment gauge turning out at 105.6 in Sep, from a downwardly revised 104.1 in Aug (prev 104.2), and contrasting with the market consensus expectation of 104.1 (we were looking for 104.6). This is the strongest reading since Jun 2011 and carries the quarterly average up to 104.6 in Q3 from 103.7 in Q2, again the strongest quarterly reading since Q2 2011. As this points to a likely pick-up in aggregate Eurozone quarterly GDP for Q3 and possibly into Q4, in theory the latest survey finding should be interpreted as a positive factor for EURUSD.
9/29/2015 9:46:21 AM
Visit the I.D.E.A. TimeMachine for more IDEA Analysis
IDEAglobal clients have been asking if we could make some revisions to the FX service
on Thomson Reuters (IDEAFX). In response we have added a number of benefits for you:
- Streamlined product structure for ease of use.
- Reordered technical pages to allow users to more quickly review our technical calls on major FX pairs.
- Daily CNH analysis (IDEAFX70) in light of the surge in FX volume seen in the offshore market over recent quarters.
Download the IDEAFX product guide here.
The new FX and FI outlook for Q2 2015 is now available. Key themes including
a further rerating of GBP in the coming months, as interest rate spreads cause
a further upleg. USD should be choppy on the majors, though into 2015 we still
forecast a major rerating. |
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
IDEAglobal TV, Videos & Media
IDEAglobal products on Bloomberg
IDEAglobal products can now be accessed on Bloomberg in two ways:
1. NH IDE. This will pull up all of IDEAglobal’s research in a newswire format, from which you can scroll down and click onto the analysis or strategy piece of interest. Additionally, based on your subscription you will also have access to IDEAglobal research within relevant Bloomberg news feeds.
2. IDGL. This provides a menu for IDEAglobal’s products, arranged by their key sections: FastTrack, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, and Strategy. This then allows the user to drill down to specific articles on the markets covered by IDEAglobal. (See example here.)
IDEAglobal's main products are:
• FX and FX options - G10 and EM foreign exchange markets
• Global Rates - G10 money and government debt markets
• EM Asia - FX and debt markets in Emerging Asia
If you have any questions or would like a trial then please contact us at
IDEAglobal launches an improved and enhanced version of Global Rates portfolio on Reuters
IDEAglobal Tops 1st Quarter Currency Survey
IDEA and Policymakers
IDEAglobals focus is to provide independent, forward-looking actionable research on the global financial markets twenty-four hours a day.
The IDEAfirst Team
Meet the individuals who produce our market moving insights.
About IDEA Morning Briefings
The flagship of IDEAglobal: our indispensable daily faxes. From Asia to North America, we deliver the professional key analysis every business day.